Friday 8 March 2013

Mum

It's a little early for Mother's Day, but I just want to share with you a very special & the most important woman in my life. Over the last few years I haven't been the best daughter to be honest i have been incredibly confusing, awkward, angry, petulant to be around (there's more I expect) ...... but her love has never wavered. I want her to know that forever & always she is the lady I look up to as a mother, as a woman, as a wife, as a daughter, as a friend, as a human. Thank you Mum, I hope god willing I'm as awesome a mum as you are one day. I love you Mum very very much.







2 comments:

Mrs Wright said...

Amie

Thank you.

It's taken me a bit of time to respond as I wanted to think about what you have written.....

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes 'happiness' comes in different forms and we have to go through the challenges and difficult times to find it..... and then realise what it is and what it means to us (and those who matter most to us).

Be happy, breathe and enjoy.... that's all I've ever wanted you and the boys to do, yes?

Let's enjoy what's ahead of us. Exciting, happy times xxxx



Mrs Wright said...

Ps: Pops and I have very cheesy grins in the photo. :o) x